Six month smiles
Six Month Smiles is a short-term orthodontic solution that realigns teeth quickly and more discreetly than traditional braces. It is faster acting because it focuses purely on the front six to eight teeth that show when you smile, without employing harsh forces.
It uses customised clear brackets and tooth coloured wires to gently straighten teeth, offering a less noticeable alternative to fixed metal braces. It can be used to address crooked, misaligned or overly spaced teeth, and results are usually achieved in 6-9 months.
- The treatment process starts with a consultation and the devising of customised treatment plan.
- We take impressions of your teeth.
- The brackets, wires and a template are created in a laboratory.
- When ready, we attach the brackets to your teeth with a special dental cement and put the wires in place.
- You will need regular checks and adjustments every 5-6 weeks.
After treatment, you should wear a retainer to keep your newly positioned teeth neatly in place.